|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Injection||» Cefoperazone & Sulbactum Injection|
Product Name:Cefoperazone & Sulbactum Injection
Each Combination pack contains:
One glass vial containing:
Cefoperazone Sodium IP Equivalent to Cefoperazone 500mg
Sulbactum Sodium Equivalent to Anhydrous Sulbactum 500 mg.
One ampoule of Sterile water for Injections IP.
Cefabactum Injection is Indicated for the treatment of the following infections when caused by susceptible organisms:
1. Respiratory tract infections.
2. Urinary tract infections.
3. Peritonitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis, and other intra-abdominal infections.
6. Skin and soft tissue infections.
7. Bone and joint Infections.
Doses should be administered every 12 hour in equally divided doses. In severe or refractory infections the daily dosage of sulbactum/cefoperazone may be increased up to 8g of the 1:1 ratio . Patient receiving the 1:1 ration may require additional cefoperazone administrated every 12 hour in equally divided dose.